TAMIL NADU SPORTS DEVELOPMENT FUND (TNSDF)
PURPOSES FOR WHICH CONTRIBUTION CAN BE MADE TO TNSDF
- For establishment and up gradation of sports infrastructure.
- For promotion of specific sports disciplines.
- For training of specific sportspersons.
- For upgradation of SDAT Sports Hostels.
- For sports promotion in general.
CONTRIBUTIONS TO TNSDF
- TNSDF accepts contributions from statutory bodies, international organizations, private and public corporate sectors, trusts, societies and individuals
OFFICERS TO BE CONTACT
|1||The Member Secretary, SDAT||9443533965|
|2||District Revenue Officer / Chief Administrative Officer, SDAT||7824033499|
MODE OF PAYMENT
Contribution to the Fund can be made through Cheque / Demand Draft drawn in favour of “MEMBER SECRETARY SPORTS DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF TAMILNADU " or can be electronically credited to Savings Bank Account as per details given below:
|NAME OF THE ACCOUNT HOLDER||MEMBER SECRETARY|
SPORTS DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY OF TAMILNADU
|BANK NAME||INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK|
|BRANCH NAME||INDIAN OVERSEAS BANK |
|WHETHER THE BRANCH IS COMPUTERIZED?||Yes|
|TYPE OF BANK ACCOUNT (SB/CURRENT/CASH CREDIT)||SB|